Addmath Should Get Easier

Addmath Should Get Easier

Assalamualaikum

First of all, I would like to remind that this post gonna be written in full English. I don't know. I'm just having the mood to. Pardon my bad English, any grammatical error and such. English wasn't my first language.

Addmath should get easier. Really? Yes, I'd proved it once. The matter is just never set up your mind. You can't kept saying that Addmath is tough. When you do so, then it would be really tough and it wouldn't make you any easier.

I always believe that I could make it through. Eventhough when my seniors kept mumbling negative things about this subject. 

"Ugh, Addmath is a real killer!"

"Addmath will make you suffer!"

"Never be in the science stream. Addmath will kill you!"

And such.

But I didn't even care. Despite of the eagerness to be in the top class which happen to be the pure science class, I also want them (my seniors and my upcoming juniors) to realise that Addmath aren't that tough. I'm not a mathematics expert though. I just want to learn and have some experience. Yes, this sounds dangerous for me as I'm experimenting myself. But, I won't know if I don't try. So, here I am. At the end of 2016, as a science stream Form 4 student.

Trust me when I say Addmath is easy. I won't lie.Why should I lie anyway? I got A+ for my Addmath in my PPT. Yeah, PPT wasn't as tough as PAT but still, you wouldn't manage to go through if your mindset isn't correct. I'm not saying that I have the best mindset but still, we're not too late to change our mindset. From now on, please change your mindset. From Addmath is Lame to Addmath is Life.

Maybe, just maybe. You're good enough in Maths. And you're really into Addmath. But your subject teacher aren't helping enough. You can't understand him or her. And ended up getting a bad result for your Addmath. This wasn't your fault. Not everyone can understand what a teacher teach. So, the best thing is to learn it by yourself or you can ask another Addmath teacher nearby. Depends.

For me, Alhamdulillah. My Addmath teacher was understandable enough. He talks really fast and sometimes we can't even understand him. But that only happen on the first week of classes. As time flew, we're fine enough. He was known to be one of the fierce teacher in school but actually he wasn't. If you read my post here, you would be surprise. Actually, I still felt slightly awkward around him even when he treated me like his own child. It just doesn't feel right. I don't know why.

And, because of him, I always get inspired. His words were like miracle. I never knew that those simple words could make me felt like this. He was beside me and said,

"You have the potential to be an expert, Amira. Don't give up. I know you can make it and I hope not to see you in Malaysia after your SPM." 

And I was like bam!

He want me to study abroad. He put his trust on me. So, should I give up? Exactly not. I'll prove to him that I can fulfill his hope. Thank you sir :)

So, simply don't give up and keep moving forward guys! Practice makes perfect.

For those who just finished their PT3, don't hesitated to be in science stream. It was fun. No joke. Keep aside the thought of science stream was only for doctor-to-be. Come on, I don't want to be a doctor! Build your spirit and face Addmath :)

Till then. Wallahualam.

p/s : again, pardon my bad English.



Amira

Amira. Reaching seventeen. She loves black, white and grey. A nerd who always dream to be with her oppa(s) eventhough she knew it was a total trash.

1 comment:

  1. i love add maths and my add maths teacher too! and yeap, science stream is truly fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram